Thursday, August 13, 2009

Digital LO vs Studio J!

Well, I received an email from scrapNfonts this morning with some freebies and a challenge. I'm not typically a digital scrapbooker, but I took up the challenge since they included a free Photoshop template. I can't remember how long it took me to complete this LO, but I'm fairly sure it was close to two hours! It's cute, and I will print it for one of my albums, but it got me thinking about how excited I am for Close To My Heart's Studio J!

Studio J takes digital scrapbooking to the next level by providing you with an online scrapbooking studio FREE of charge! The best part about studio scrapbooking is that you don't have to know anything about digital scrapbooking to QUICKLY...notice I said QUICKLY (unlike my LO here!)...create beautiful pages using CTMH patterns, papers, embellishments, and colors! I saw a demo of Studio J at Leadership a couple weeks ago, and I'm so excited about trying it. Visit the Studio J website and watch the video to see a quick preview. Then come back here and let me know what you think!

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP