Sunday, September 12, 2010

You Make Me Happy

I discovered a Sketchabilities contest last night and fell for sketch #20!  Even though I have a ton of school work to do, I decided that, after the stress of the past couple of weeks, I needed to relax and scrapbook.  So, I've been working on this layout on and off throughout the day.  I know the lighting on this photo is horrible, but I'm past my 10pm computer cut-off time, so I need to hustle and get to bed.  I had a great time playing with my Silhouette for this layout.  I purchased all the die cuts through the Silhouette store, the background paper is Scenic Route, and everything else is Close To My Heart.  I resisted the urge to further embellishment; I'm trying to simplify my process.  Anyway, this layout makes me happy, so that's all that really matters!

3 comments:

Laurel September 13, 2010 at 5:41 AM  

Fab layout, love the title!

Unknown September 13, 2010 at 7:39 AM  

that a girl, i say scrapbooking is very theraputic, love the layout, nice bright title... way to participate in our first giveaway, best of luck to you!

Susanne September 13, 2010 at 7:58 AM  

This layout is fantastic. Well done!

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP