Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Studio J Sneak Peek

Close To My Heart’s Studio J will launch in a few months, and I can't wait to share it with everyone I know! Since I attended Leadership, I was given early access to Studio J but have only now had a chance to play with it. I placed my first order a few minutes ago and thought I would share my LOs here.

So, what the heck is Studio J?! It is a FREE online scrapbooking studio. It's like digital scrapbooking, but not nearly as time consuming, expensive, or difficult to use. You’ll be able to try the full, web-based program through my CTMH website when Studio J launches in March. Until then, enjoy this little sneak peek!


Good news--if you are a digi-scrapper, you can import PNG files to drop in the photo wells like I did here with Katie Pertiet's Postage Frame Clusters!

If you know nothing about digital scrapbooking, never fear...Studio J was designed just for you! The following LOs were designed in a flash; choosing my photos and writing my journaling was the longest part of the process.





1 comments:

Mimi December 23, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

These are awesome, I look forard to seeing them in person.

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP