Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Crazy for Shakespeare

I had a huge "To Do" list today, but I spent it working on my Shakespeare High Cafeteria instead. I wonder about myself sometimes! To top it off, I added a Shakespeare High Twitter, because I obviously need to spend more time on the Internet!

As per the world of scrapbooking, my copy of Photo Freedom arrived today...woo hoo!

I need to get ready for a card workshop tonight, but I should be back to scrapbooking tomorrow night. Neal and I took a hike up Multnomah Falls yesterday and I can't wait to scrapbook the experience! I won't look at the photos until I finish prepping for the workshop or I'll be up all night. I have issues!

2 comments:

Mimi July 22, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Cool, I signed up.
Are you bringing the kit on Saturday?

Susanne August 5, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

I've just started reading Photo Freedom too. I've been procrastinating like crazy on sorting my photos, hopefully her system will get me past this mental block.

S
http://snapsandsnippets.blogspot.com

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP