Saturday, September 19, 2009

Creativity Challenge Update

I haven't been online much over the past couple of weeks due to the start of the new school year and Neal's challenging me to stay off my computer! I must admit that I felt a little lost on the days that I didn't turn on my computer. I'm hopelessly addicted; sad but true! What I have determined is that there is no way I can go without a computer two days during the week--I'm okay with one. On the other days, I simply must force myself to use my time more wisely (e.g. limit the amount of time I spend surfing blogs!).

9/6-12 ~ Complete the Telling Stories Deeply and the Learn Something New Every Day class prompts. Create digi LOs for Learn Something New.
I've managed to copy and print all the Telling Stories lessons, but I haven't written anything yet. I have written in my LSNED journal daily and have completed LOs through the 9th. I'm 10 LOs behind, so I need to increase my speed...story of my life. I'm the slowest scrapbooker EVER!

Blog ~ Post digi LOs. Blog “The Great Escape” story!
Digi, yes. Great Escape, no. I really do want to tell that story!

CTMH ~ Set up new club and place order. Send e-mail to change open house date.
Done and done! My club meets on the 28th and we are completing the September Card Kit; it is so cute!

0 comments:

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP