Friday, September 25, 2009

I'm shocked!

I have to tell you, I am absolutely shocked right now; so much so that I'm posting a quick blog during lunch at work...I never do that! I just discovered that I won 2nd place in the August CTMH "Make it from Your Heart" Contest for the "Trick or Treat" card I submitted to a swap. I love this card, but I NEVER would have sent it in on my own. I'm very thankful that my friend, Sue Laufer, asked for an extra set of cards to enter into the contest. Now I have $50 in select product credit to spend...woo hoo!

4 comments:

Laurel September 26, 2009 at 7:41 AM  

Congrats to you! I love that card!

Susanne September 26, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

I'm not a big Halloween fan, but I really like the card too. Congrats on earning the $50 in stamping stuff!

Mimi September 28, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

I'm not shocked at all, it is a fabulous card! Congratulations

Kris M Smith October 10, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

WOO HOO! You and Obama got surprised (in nice ways) on the same day! CONGRATS!!!

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP