Sunday, April 19, 2009

I completed my first creativity challenge!

Woo hoo! I finished my swap card. It may not look like much, but it took a lot more time than I thought it would. I'll put 34 of these in the morning mail.

So, this is a little sneak peek from the new CTMH Idea Book that is being launched on May 1st. This is the Animal Cookies Creative Basics paper. It is so cute. I used the new stamp set Sweet Baby everything but the "UR" which is from the Be True stamp set.

I'm not a card maker, so this was my second attempt at a card for the swap. My first attempt was a total reject! LOL! I'm showing it here simply so you can see the back of the patterned paper. The back of the small flower print is Clover Meadow. I really like the color combination in these papers.

Okay, I'm off to set my creativity challenge for the week.

1 comments:

Mimi April 21, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Great cards! I can't wait to scraplift.

I'm so sad I missed last night.

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP