Friday, April 10, 2009

Unforgettable

I printed almost 600 photos from my Disney Cruise last summer. I know that I shouldn't attempt to scrapbook all these photos, but it was so difficult to choose! Even so, many went unprinted...I like to take pictures...what can I say?! Anyway, my CTMH Imagine+ Club is using this paper pack for our next club workshop, so I'm working on completing the layouts from the Idea Book. Thank goodness for scraplifting; it makes life so much easier! The lighting wasn't very good when I took these photos, but you can get the idea. The photos on the page look much better in person. Click here to see each page of the layout up close.

0 comments:

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP