Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm Tickled Pink!

Woo hoo! Happy day! My eliptical was finally fixed today, so I get to work out as soon as I'm done posting this message. My CTMH order also arrived with the new Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit which went on sale today! The kit comes with instructions for two double-page spreads, so I'll post them as soon as I finish the layouts.

The Tickled Pink scrapbooking kit, created exclusively to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month, is available TODAY through the end of May. As always, you may purchase it at retail or earn it FREE! There are three ways to get it for FREE--make a qualifying purchase, have qualifying Home Gathering sales, or enroll as a new Consultant in May!

One more very cool bit of CTMH news before I go exercise and then play with my new product (so much for doing school work tonight!)...to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month, Close To My Heart is sponsoring a contest that anyone can enter at the Scrapbook and Share blog! You have a chance of winning $150 in CTMH products, so click on the link and check out this contest!

0 comments:

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP