Sunday, April 26, 2009

Amazing Week

I can't believe it has been a week since I last posted! It has been a very full week, so I'll try to be brief. Alas, I did not meet all of my creativity challenges. I was able to finish my second card for the CTMH unit swap today. It is a direct scraplift of the Just Right card from Jeanette Lynton's blog. The sketch is from the new Wishes book; I can't wait to get it! I used the following new products which will be available to order on May 1st: Sweet Baby (C1359), Comments (D1359), and Animal Cookies Creative Basics (X5807).

I didn't complete all of my creativity challenges because I was so busy this week. I wasn't able to work on the Tickled Pink kit, but I did get my photos printed. So, I inadvertently finished the two page kits! Those will be my first two LOs for the LOAD challenge in May. I must finish them for my big party on Saturday!

I celebrated my birthday on Friday! My friends and husband made it a very special day. Several of my friends came over to scrapbook on Saturday, so I feel like I had two birthdays this year! I am so blessed to have such amazing people in my life!

1 comments:

Mimi April 27, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Happy Birthday! It was a pleasure to celebrate with you!

And, love that card!

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP