Sunday, April 12, 2009

Talk About Unforgettable!


So, I spent the afternoon finishing up the Unforgettable Workshop on the Go. I usually don't give myself enough time to make the cards, so I was determined to do it this time. I ended up making two of each and still had a ton of product left over from the workshop kit!

I'm always amazed at how many layouts, cards, and projects can come out of one level 2 paper pack. A part of me wants my challenge for this week to be to use up the rest of the pack, but I have a swap that is due soon, so that needs to be my challenge. I guess I'll make using up the rest of my Unforgettable kit a secondary challenge while I wait for my order to arrive!

0 comments:

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP