Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Bye-bye Unforgettable...Hello new product!

I made a valiant effort to use the entire Unforgettable level 2 pack, but I still have 4 full sheets of paper and tons of scraps to use. Alas, my new product has arrived, so I'm packing up Unforgettable in order to work on my swap cards. You may not hear from me for a couple days, but make sure you check back this weekend to see a sneak-peek from the new Idea Book! This cute card folio was inspired by a Wonderfully Whimsy tutorial!

This card was inspired by the Mojo Monday Week 82 sketch. I'm not much of a card maker, but I can see that these sketch challenges will help me improve, so I think I may start doing more challenges! Here is the sketch:

1 comments:

Mimi April 16, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Oooh, I like that card.

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP