Sunday, May 17, 2009

LOAD #17

After working on the 2nd 1/2 of my LO, I decided that I didn't like how the title turned out, so I went back and made some changes to the first page. I'm much happier with it now. It says, "I am...45 pound lighter!" This page is a celebration of my accomplishment in losing weight and gaining a healtier lifestyle. The journaling is in white gel pen, so it may be difficult to read. The journaling strips say, "I am...fit!" "I am...healthy!" "I am...so happy!"

Now I'm off to spend the rest of my day doing chores, exercising, and grading essays...fun times!

1 comments:

Mimi May 18, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Awesome! I love this layout and congratulations!

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP