Monday, May 4, 2009

LOAD #4

Here is my 4th LOAD challenge. The goal was to incorporate squares in the LO...thank goodness for CTMH preprinted pages! I only had 1/2 to get this done and I finished with time to spare, which was really good because my card reader flaked out on me and I had to restart my computer.

I gave a card workshop to a great group of ladies tonight. It was a prize in a charity auction to support the drama club!

Exercise Update--due to the workshop, I didn't have time to work out tonight, but Kristina and I did take a long walk around the school this morning during planning.

1 comments:

Mimi May 5, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

What a great idea for a card workshop.

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP