Friday, May 22, 2009

The Big Orange Beast!

What happens when my husband takes the day off? He comes home with a new "toy"! I'm really glad that he is so excited about working on the property and making the outside of our house beautiful, but every time something like this happens, I wonder how much longer it will be until I get hardwood floors. Well, the good news is that he will eventually have to build an out-building for all this equipment, and I'm going to demand a second story to create a scrapbooking loft large enough to hold classes and crops! I guess I better start selling more scrapbooking supplies to help pay for this...LOL! So, does anyone want to host a gathering or workshop this summer?!

He actually downsized from the one he wanted to get which is a good thing. He claims he can get this in the garage, but I'll believe it when I see it. Of course, he's an engineer, so I'm sure he has the layout designed on his computer. Speaking of layouts, I better get to mine for the LOAD challenge. I'll leave you with a photo of me in the front loader. He thinks I'm a complete goof ball!

2 comments:

Kim L May 22, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

My husband would love one of these (the color too!). I still want to do a workshop for one of those calendars. Actually I want to make 6!

Thradar May 25, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

I wouldn't call it a Beast...heck, it fits in our already over crowded garage. :-p

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP