Monday, May 25, 2009

LOAD #25

I didn't have much to finish on my LO today, but it still took me awhile since I had to stamp and cut out all the letters for the title. I tell you...I love the Rustic Alpha stamp set! I use it all the time. I'm really excited about it now that I've started using my Back Country papers and embellishments; they are so cute! I spoke to my mom this afternoon and am going to look through all our old camping photos when I stay with her next month for my nephew's graduation. It will be fun to scrapbook my childhood memories. I have a few funny and highly embarrassing camping stories to tell!

0 comments:

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP