Sunday, May 31, 2009

LOAD #31 ~ It's Over!


My LOAD Challenge is officially over and I did it! I managed to create a layout a day for the entire month of May! It was difficult at times due to my workload at school, but I'm glad that I stuck with it. Now, for the bad news...I got on the scale this morning...not pretty! I will be taking a break from the Internet until I lose the 5 pounds I gained this month. It is amazing how quickly it comes back on when I only exercise once or twice a week. I've got to get back up to my five or six times a week and really increase the intensity of my workouts.
Again, I used a Scenic Route class kit to finish my layouts for today. This was the final day of our Disney Cruise vacation last summer. I wrote that I was disappointed that we didn't go to Disneyland that day, but it really did end up being the perfect way to end our vacation. We walked around the pier and surrounding areas. I got to take a lot of photos, and we simply relaxed and enjoyed each other's company while soaking in the beautiful weather.

Okay, now I'm off to exercise! Wish me luck in shedding these pounds!!!

2 comments:

Mimi June 1, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

Good luck shedding those pounds! I'm right there with you.

Anonymous June 14, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

Why did you have to remind me about those pounds? I better bring out the scale in the morning. :)
-elin-

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP