Wednesday, May 20, 2009

LOAD #20

As soon as I saw Heartfelt Whimsy in the new Idea Book, I knew that I had to pull out my old Let's Get Together papers! This is from the Level 1 kit that I received when I became a CTMH consultant a couple years ago...LOL! Hey, at least I'm using it now. :-) This page went together so fast; I even refrained from inking the edges of the Stickease. I was all about a quick and easy tonight. The longest part of the process was finding the photos...I need a new system. Anyway, these are really old and really bad, but they still let me tell the story of my fun summers in Moscow with Neal, Angie, Pat and Katie. Ahhh...the good old days!

1 comments:

Mara Hurst April 1, 2022 at 2:52 PM  

Hii thanks for posting this

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP