Wednesday, May 6, 2009

LOAD #6

The Learn Something New Every Day prompt for 9/27/06 was "Something I shouldn't forget...." Talk about a perfect prompt as my journal is completely empty for that day! I honestly have no memory of the day because I didn't write anything down. My guess is that I was busy packing for my trip and writing lesson plans since I was leaving for LA the next day directly from school. But, I didn't take the time to write it down, so I don't know for sure. I have no memory of what I was feeling or thinking, because I didn't take two seconds to jot down a sentence or two in my journal. This is such a valuable lesson! So many of us put off journaling, but what happens when you go back a month or year or THREE years later? Memories fade if we don't record them in some form in the here and now. I challenge you all to start keeping a journal or blog or daily Facebook/Twitter update. Anything to record your memories so that they aren't lost forever. Something I shouldn't forget...write it down!

Exercise Update: Sadly...nothing to report.

0 comments:

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP