Friday, May 1, 2009

LOAD #1

Well, as bad as I feel right now--splitting headache--I am happy to have my first layout uploaded for the May LOAD challenge. This is the first page of CTMH's new Moon Doggie Workshop on the Go. I absolutely love these papers and can't wait to use the rest of the packet with my Disney Cruise photos. I'm also very thankful that we went to Mexico last year and not this year! I was home all day, so I spent much more time on this LO than I will on most of my other LOAD pages. The 2nd page is almost finished; I just need to add the final embellishments and journaling tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to the big National Scrapbooking Day extravaganza at my house tomorrow! I still have a lot to do to get ready...I better get to it!

0 comments:

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP