Friday, May 8, 2009

LOAD #8

I had a little more time to work on my LO today since I stayed home from school so the mobile vet could come over. I used the Reflections book to find a sketch and continued to use up my Unforgettable kit...I still have a lot left!

I'm going to the school play tonight and need to leave in a few minutes, so I don't have time to write a full review of the Star Trek. Let's just say I loved it! I can't wait to see it in IMAX this weekend.

Here's a photo of my poor baby getting shaved. I'll post the "after" shots tomorrow...she looks so funny!

0 comments:

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP