Tuesday, May 5, 2009

LOAD #5

Since our challenge today was to go with the flow, I put away my cruise photos and pulled out the Learn Something New Every Day project I've been working on for THREE years! I am in a Star Trek mood this week as I anticipate the new movie opening on Friday, and my Sci-Fi class finished watching Star Trek: Of Gods & Men today. I decided to go with the flow and finish the last Star Trek LO for that project since it was on my mind! At some point, I still need to journal about my conversation with Grace Lee Whitney and my interview with the lead singer of Electric Crush, but at least one moment of that day is documented. I only have 9 pages left to finish this mini-album. I finished many of them during the 2/08 LOAD challenge on BPS, so I think I need to make it my goal to finish the rest of them this month.

Exercise Update--it was raining this afternoon, so Kristina and I didn't do our walk. I did come home and exercise for an hour (eliptical, back align and abs).

1 comments:

Mimi May 6, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

I like how happy this layout is! Good job.

Did you get my Onion article foward?

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP