Wednesday, May 27, 2009

LOAD #27

I finally scrapbooked this memory! I know that it was ridiculous, but I felt guilty for not being there for Christina when she needed me. I was running around Universal Studios when she came to school to talk to me. She needed me and I wasn't there. I more than made up for it by making myself available any time she wanted to talk that year, but my heart still ached for that missed moment. The journaling on the back of this layout discusses how proud I am of her for turning a tragic situation into positive motivation for her life. She is a strong young woman, and I know she will be successful in whatever she chooses to do. I saw her earlier this year, but I haven’t heard from her in months. I must admit, I miss her! I hope she is happy!

I’m really excited to say that I’m only TWO pages away from finishing this mini-album! Woo hoo!

0 comments:

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP