Saturday, May 30, 2009

LOAD #30


Only one more day and then I will have completed the May Layout a Day Challenge! If feels so good to have accomplished a goal, but it will feel so much better to gain some time back in my day to exercise and grade papers! This has been a very busy month, but the summer holiday is in sight, so I feel myself calming down a bit. Even though it is Saturday, I didn't have time to do a full layout, so I pulled out one of my partially completed pages from a Scenic Route class at CKC. I absolutely love this Metropolis line of papers! In fact, you can get this page kit on their website right now! I love that they are selling their class kits online, because those were the only classes I wanted to attend but I don't really have a desire to go to CKC anymore. The sales aren't that great; plus, I have enough CTMH to keep me scrapping for years, so I really shouldn't be buying anythng new anyway. Now, I can pick up these class kits, get my Scenic Route fix, and save time/money by avoiding the convention.

1 comments:

Mimi June 1, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

I love that you celebrated Katie's graduation too!

About This Blog

For the past few years, I have been striving to add more creativity to my life through scrapbooking, acting, web design, and writing. This blog allows me to document my ongoing journey. I'm also a Close To My Heart consultant, so I will share specials and post new product ideas. Watch out for a contest or two, as well!

  © Free Blogger Templates Spain by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP